|Minecraft 1.5.2 Pre-Release|
The Minecraft and Minecraft Realms teams released Minecraft 1.5.2 Pre-Release to put out a small bug fix update to address some minor issues that players are having in Minecraft 1.5.1, and you can test it out before it goes live!
Minecraft 1.5.2 Pre-Release Update
- Jukebox audio volume doesn’t decrease
- SMP: Anvils charge level for nothing when using languages other than English
- Tamed wolves and cats despawn
- Endermen are rendered hostile if they take environmental damage
- Pick-Block and Furnaces
- Achievement “Hot Topic” Uses Faceless Furnace Icon
- Using the anvil for free
- Arrows visually float when shot into a block.
- Improvements to FPS when using high-resolution texture packs
- Many Realms fixes.
Don’t forget to report bugs you encounter at the links above! (but please use the search function before you post duplicates!):
Minecraft issue tracker!
Minecraft 1.5.2 Pre-Release Installation
Download 1.5.2.jar on the link below. Change 1.5.2.jar file name to minecraft.jar. Then copy minecraft.jar and paste the file to folder %appdata%/.minecraft/bin